Pole barns are used for a variety of purposes including vacation homes, garages, horse stables, agricultural equipment storage, commercial warehousing and much more. All pole barn kits include premium-grade lumber, sturdy code-compliant metal trusses, concrete footers, and high-quality metal roofing. Pole barns can be highly customized to include electric, plumbing, insulation, HVAC, windows, custom doors and other amenities. While there are many pole barn construction companies to choose from, we believe our commitment to superior building construction truly sets us apart from the competition.
There are many advantages to purchasing a pole barn versus a standard construction stick-built building or steel frame building. Below are just a few reasons to choose a pole barn:
- Cost savings on site prep, foundation, framing, structural supports, insulation, finishing costs
- The greater distance between posts allow for a better insulated building than steel frame or stick construction
- Adapts better to contoured sites
- Can handle wind loading better than conventional construction
- Fast to construct
- Ability to create separate rooms
- Easily complies with building codes
- Life expectancy of 60-80 years
The pole barn kits we design, deliver and install are complete. We take care of all the details and provide you with an excellent return on your investment. Because of the superior structural integrity of our pole barns they may last well beyond their life expectancy. The investment in one of our pole barns is also an investment in future generations. REM Buildings can construct your pole barn, horse barn, garage, storage building, commercial building, farm storage building, or even your home. Pole barns can be designed over 50′ in width and up to 24′ in height. Contact us today to learn more about our pole barns!